Tuesday, July 26, 2016

More Double Dare Podium Set

It been few months since the last time http://djgame2.blogspot.com/2016/05/double-dare-podium-set.html, but I finally finished it. Not just because I got a new computer and nearly forgot to do it (I have a busy life), but I have a little problem searching for "DD" logo for a triangle scoreboard (Google Images don't usually help all the time). So what I did is copied one of "D"s and add shadow and stroke outline effect, and of course, copied and pasted the "D" to have the fully finished double "D" logo. Just to show you, I decided to included "DD" logo. And notice I may posted two similar pics, only differences are the circle "DD" logo, one is the red and blue circle, the other is the yellow circle, used during the Super Sloppy era. Now it ready to use, just in time during Double Dare week on Splat!




No comments:

Post a Comment